Brown or Red sauce

tolmie's hairdoo said:
wrongun73 said:
the only part of manchester area i know of that use the word muffin all the time is up fucking ashton, stalybridge, dukinfield area, in other words yonner- ville!!

Well said wrongun.

And what do they all have in common, AREAS NOT FROM MANCHESTER.

I mean, bloody hell, (sorry sound like Baconface there) people from Stalybridge still class themselves as Cheshire!

Believe me, chaps, it aint Cheshire!

ta ta

So what constitutes an area of manchester. Just because we don't have a M post code doesn't mean we are not Mancs. So you are then trying to question whether we are Mancunians, what next why we are City fans!!!

Flixton blue said:
Tolmie and wrongun. Absolutely spot on.

In my experience south, west and central Manchester are all definately barm enclaves. The only people i know who use the word muffin are those from Tameside and Oldham areas.

I think the real answer to the this question is what do the chippy's in CENTRAL Manchester call them. If you go to the chippy on Piccadilly gardens or the Lloyd street cafe its defo a chip barm.

In yorkshire they call them bread cakes, not tea cakes.

Mate go in any chippy in Clayton, Beswick, Miles platting, Ancoats, Newton Heath and Moston and all of them sell BARMS (those areas i know are deffo Barm), so thats Most of east and north manchester as well. Fuck knows where these idiots are getting there bleeding muffin shit from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.