Brown Sauce

strongbowholic said:
None of them. Brown sauce is just wrong, wrong, wrong.

So is ketchup.

Sauce on my dinner? I tell you what, why don't I just let you shit on my plate instead eh?

Wrong.

Should be made illegal.

You like shit on your food, you been prison before?

Sorry

BoyBlue_1985 said:
strongbowholic said:
None of them. Brown sauce is just wrong, wrong, wrong.

So is ketchup.

Sauce on my dinner? I tell you what, why don't I just let you shit on my plate instead eh?

Wrong.

Should be made illegal.

You like shit on your food, you been prison before?

Sorry
Twice ;-)

I like a good soft muffin, spread with cream cheese and then hot sausages on it with some brown sauce. Beautiful.

1/2 day at work today, when I get home lunch will be sausages, crusty white roll, cheese and HP - Glorious!

Cake said:
1/2 day at work today, when I get home lunch will be sausages, crusty white roll, cheese and HP - Glorious!

You jammy bleeder! I'd kill for that right now and as I look at my dinner it just pales in comparison. I know you're going to enjoy it so I'll take my jealousy elsewhere.

simonr555 said:
Cake said:

You jammy bleeder! I'd kill for that right now and as I look at my dinner it just pales in comparison. I know you're going to enjoy it so I'll take my jealousy elsewhere.

To make you feel better i'll tell you now it will be disgusting, Im quite sure. And I'm having this aft off as I will be working all weekend whilst your free to enjoy sausage butties all you want!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.