Brown stepping down - What now? [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brown to stand down

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
You have to remember that most on here hate Labour for leading us to war, the same people hate the taliban and also seem oblivious to the fact that we were at war with Iraq 6 years before New Labour were even invented.

Are these the same people who have been brainwashed into thinking that Gordon Brown is responsible for the global recession?

He was quick enough to claim responsibility for the global boom.

However, that's just me playing devils advocate. I know he's not responsible for the global recession. He is responsible though for us being in more debt than ever before in our history.

Nick Clegg is starting to look like a blackmailing c**t.

It won't wash with the public

terryphelan said:

I don't think it matters what we think.

Cheesy said:
terryphelan said:

Not at the moment, no.

But it will if another election is called soon.

terryphelan said:

Not that I blame them after all these years of being under-represented and presented them with a unique opportunity to forever change the political landscape of this country, but yes, he is.

Cheesy said:
terryphelan said:

True. Over 80% of English voters wanted a Tory government, but the lib lab tossers led by that fucking gaylord mandelson will force through a system which will lock the Tories out for generations.

Skashion said:
terryphelan said:

Not that I blame them after all these years of being under-represented and presented them with a unique opportunity to forever change the political landscape of this country, but yes, he is.

I know many Labour party supporters who think the same and are very uncomfortable with this. their gut feelings are the same as most, they fear being taken down by him.

I would rather the Tories formed a minority government, to be honest, I really do not want to see one party being in power for 20 years it's bad for the country as politicians being politicians get complacent and greedy and forget that they are there to serve us, but mark my words this is the kiss of death for the both the Lib Dems and Labour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.