Brown stepping down - What now? [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to the left wing ranters on here, you always make a better opposition, and long may you continue, just as long as you never get in power again that will suit me and millions of others just fine

Last word, there is now a Conservative Government with the Lib Dems, get over it, there will be an election in 4 years!

depps said:
SWP's back said:
State school? No.

NHS? - no, first surgery when I was 23 and paying for BUPA.

Public Highways? - Yes, you have me there. (Good job I pay 85p in the pound on tax for petrol along with 200+ pounds for my road fund license you mug.

ps - I never slagged off the NHS either. A welfare state is a good idea and I support it. As do the Tories.

A welfare state that encourages scroungers is not a good idea though. Bad benefits cheats. Naughty.

So you didn't go to a state school I guess that means somebody else paid for your education though so lucky you.

When you got the sniffles as a kid you we're paying for BUPA too?

Your taxes aren't paying for benefits cheats, they are paying for others to have opportunities similar to those you have had to get along in life and make something of themselves. Maybe you haven't had to make use of those services provided by the state but that more than likely means you we're lucky enough to have parents who could afford to provide that opportunity for you. Not everyone is in such a lucky position.

I do not disagree that I was lucky (grant maintained grammar school, not private and as I said, I am not for the abandonment of the NHS so my sniffles were ok).

My taxes are though paying for benefits cheats though aren't they. Someones must be.

Daviesmcfc said:
He's rich why should he give a crap about anyone else?
All that matters is that his money is protected, screw the poor people who are not as lucky.

All that matters is that the rich can become richer.

Seriously, I'm having trouble dissecting the daftness from that.

All that matters is the rich get richer? Matters to who?

Daviesmcfc said:
SWP's back said:
Not at all (I read the FT) - and as for right wing press, ha! Sky and The Sun (the most popular media outlets) have been Labours mouthpiece for 15 years. Not to mention the BBC and most comedians.

If you are learned, then no one can brainwash you.

Ungrateful?!?!? HAHAHAHA! What should I be grateful for? Increase in NI, Income Tax, IHT?
The sun is now Tory,.

You have been brainwashed.

Brown handled the situation brilliantly.
Lowering taxes is fine, so long as you don't mind having to show your credit ard before you are treated and if you don't care about anyone else.

Pathetic.

Stick to Barms and Muffins...

Daviesmcfc said:
SWP's back said:
The Sun IS NOW Tory yes. Well done. Now read what I wrote again (15 years it was the Labour mouthpiece until last year when it sensed your time had been and gone). Do you find reading difficult?

Your idea of tax is purely Utopian. Not everyone has the same goals or aspirations and not everyone has the will and back bone to work hard. I know many many people that rely on benefits simply as they cannot be arsed to work. Well, fuck them.

Bullshit.

how much tax have you paid in your lifetime Davies?

terryphelan said:
SWP's back said:
Not at all (I read the FT) - and as for right wing press, ha! Sky and The Sun (the most popular media outlets) have been Labours mouthpiece for 15 years. Not to mention the BBC and most comedians.

If you are learned, then no one can brainwash you.

Ungrateful?!?!? HAHAHAHA! What should I be grateful for? Increase in NI, Income Tax, IHT?

Do you realise that the guy you're arguing with is 17 yrs old?

You are kidding? Well, that explains a lot. He was not even born under Thatcher. It is like me saying I will not go to Cambodia due to Pol Pot.

I shall stop giving his arguments oxygen then. Cheers.

The UK was a third world country before Thatcher? hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

What an absolute idiot.

SWP's back said:
And brought the UK into the 1st world from the 3rd world. We became a golbal financial power under her. (as you are boring me with the same shite - no - I do not read the Mail, nor would I ever. It is a shite paper.)

You need to read your history mate. Britain were nowhere near a 3rd world country at any point in it's history, let alone '79

SWP's back said:
Corky said:
The biggest GDP and GVA ever haven't we. People earn more than ever.

He led the country to untold wealth.

Just a guess but you don't work in an industry that allows you any knowledge of the subject matter do you? In real terms (ie without inflation), GDP is down on 1997 levels muppet brain.

Typical Tory voter, 99% of popultaion knows that, or anyone 12 or above.

I raised it to counter the debt argument, or did America write it off after WW2?

It took 62 years to pay back.

Now don't try calling your superiors thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.