Bruce Springsteen Etihad In May

I just got two tickets for his show in Philly in September. It was surprisingly easy to get them compared to the first time he came through this year.

The stage is at the north stand, so why the fuck did the club extend the steps underneath my seat on the end row at SS end? So awkward.

I thought it was initially to allow easier load-in/load-out? Is it really necessary to slightly improve crowd management for a few events a year?

The stage is at the north stand, so why the fuck did the club extend the steps underneath my seat on the end row at SS end? So awkward.

I thought it was initially to allow easier load-in/load-out? Is it really necessary to slightly improve crowd management for a few events a year?
Would it be to let people get on and off the pitch better ?

Would it be to let people get on and off the pitch better ?
That's what I mean by crowd management, but was it really necessary? I don't know if it's to meet certain requirements expected of stadiums holding events like that or what but its really annoying at games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.