Bruce Springsteen on Broadway

Saddleworth2

As from yesterday, on Netflix. Must be one of the most remarkable concert films ever. Just Bruce with his acoustic guitar and his stories. Nothing else needed for 150 minutes. Just beautiful.

As from yesterday, on Netflix. Must be one of the most remarkable concert films ever. Just Bruce with his acoustic guitar and his stories. Nothing else needed for 150 minutes. Just beautiful.
Cheers, will watch that later, love Bruce in concert, just fantastic. Applied for tickets last November for the Broadway gigs but unfortunately didn’t get them. First saw Bruce at Bramhall Lane in 1988, he did over 4 hours that night, he’s 70 next year and knocking out a 2 and a half hour show 5 times a week is no mean feat.

Cheers, will watch that later, love Bruce in concert, just fantastic. Applied for tickets last November for the Broadway gigs but unfortunately didn’t get them. First saw Bruce at Bramhall Lane in 1988, he did over 4 hours that night, he’s 70 next year and knocking out a 2 and a half hour show 5 times a week is no mean feat.

Same concert in 1988 was the first time I saw him. Seen him another 2 times

A woman I worked with has seen him hundreds of times. Queues up for silly hours to get to the front. She has met him 4 times.

She a stalker you could say when thinking about it

Watched this yesterday. Never seen anything like it before. It’s hard to even put a label on what it’s actually classed as, concert, one man play etc.

Incredible event though.
Spot on. Both the wife and I agreed. Utterly unique performance. His ability to convey emotions verbally and make you feel them is astonishing.

Saw Bruce few times always great this is brilliant any chance any one can put feed to send to my brother thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.