Bruce Springsteen on Broadway

Same concert in 1988 was the first time I saw him. Seen him another 2 times

A woman I worked with has seen him hundreds of times. Queues up for silly hours to get to the front. She has met him 4 times.

She a stalker you could say when thinking about it

Even if you didn’t think about it.

Same concert in 1988 was the first time I saw him. Seen him another 2 times

A woman I worked with has seen him hundreds of times. Queues up for silly hours to get to the front. She has met him 4 times.

She a stalker you could say when thinking about it
There are some real stalkers/devotees out there, i met a bloke from Doncaster at the stones concert at Murrayfield. He said he had attended every European gig they had played since the late 70’s. Most of the gigs in the USA as well. Mind boggling the money he must have spent. He was wearing double denim though :-(

Have loved Bruce and E street band since 1979. Seen him a few times but somehow I’m put off by this Broadway stuff. I just don’t like the idea of a long residency and for him to price tickets so high is outrageous.
I’ll try to catch it on Netflix

Nobody tells a story like the boss. Wasn't disappointed with this, both very moving & hilarious. When he talks about Clarence you always feel his love for the big man.

'Clarence doesn't leave the E Street Band when he dies. He leaves when we die'..

Thought I would bump this thread rather than create a new one. What are fellow blues views on his Western Stars album. I have the blu ray of his film release of the album and I think it is amongst his best work. His use of a full orchestra is stunning. Filming is spectacular as well. Having listened to both the original album and the soundtrack to the film, I think the soundtrack is more atmospheric and evocative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.