Bruges away anyone?

Where does it say that?
"The pharmacists who offer the rapid antigen test – which, like a PCR test, requires a deep nasal swab – have received special training for this." So it's not a PCR test. "However, while such a test result is accepted in several European countries as an alternative to the PCR test, the APB urges departing travellers to carefully check if and under what conditions the test is accepted."

So it's for departing (Belgian) travellers who can have the result added to their Belgian covid record. "The result then appears a few hours later on the Covid test certificate, which people can consult via the government’s CovidSafeBE app."

I don’t understand how you can self isolate while awaiting test in Belgium if you’re not a resident?! As soon as you walk off the plane you’re not self isolating

I don’t understand how you can self isolate while awaiting test in Belgium if you’re not a resident?! As soon as you walk off the plane you’re not self isolating
And it says you can have your test on day 1 or 2 so you can do what you want on day 1 do a test day 2 and isolate till results but allready had a wounder about on day 1 makes no sense someone needs to simplify this my head hurts

We went to Jersey in August, you got a free PCR test at the airport when you arrived but there wasn't any need to isolate unless you got a positive result, it took about 4 hours to get the results back, very efficient but still doesn't make sense that you can go in a couple of crowded pubs ect while your waiting for your results

And it says you can have your test on day 1 or 2 so you can do what you want on day 1 do a test day 2 and isolate till results but allready had a wounder about on day 1 makes no sense someone needs to simplify this my head hurts
No, the idea is you isolate until you get the result (regardless of when you take the test). The sooner you take it the sooner you get the result and can stop isolating

No, the idea is you isolate until you get the result (regardless of when you take the test). The sooner you take it the sooner you get the result and can stop isolating
So going off this ,we take the test at the airport what happens next then ?

You go to your hotel, stay there until you get the negative result
The plan is at the moment euro star to Brussels then train to brugge,have been on one site and it states an antigen test is available results in 3 hours €55 no idea if this works ,as France looks like it's either PCR or lateral flow

Debating booking eurostar for this before the prices hike up! Reckon it will be a easier to get into Belgium in a months time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.