Bruges away anyone?

I came back from Italy Sat am.

We needed to show proof of a negative test ( one you do yourself and send by email to get a fit to fly cert), double vac proof and 2 day locator form.

As you say all changed now, worth checking as a lad was not allowed on our flight as he had not done the 2 day locator or neg test. More concerned with what Belgian requirements are.
For sure on Saturday the rules were still in place but from today it's all change.

For Belgium, less than 48 hours in Belgium it's a form and vaccination certificate. More than 48 hours the same + negative PCR test within 72 hours. On way home it's day 2 PCR and PLF.

They've removed the paragraph now that stated you needed a negative test before returning home!

Carnt get a ticket til 5pm tomorrow all transport and hotels booked ,never factored in such a low allocation ;+(

So unless I’m mistaken it’s a £5 day 2 Covid test after arriving back in the UK and nothing more than that cost wise?

So unless I’m mistaken it’s a £5 day 2 Covid test after arriving back in the UK and nothing more than that cost wise?
If you are staying less than 48 hours, yes. If you are staying more than 48 hours, you will need a PCR before going too.

Where are you getting a £5 test from? I think there is talk of the day 2 test changing to an antigen by the end of October, but it hasn't as yet (as far as I can gather)...

If you are staying less than 48 hours, yes. If you are staying more than 48 hours, you will need a PCR before going too.

Where are you getting a £5 test from? I think there is talk of the day 2 test changing to an antigen by the end of October, but it hasn't as yet (as far as I can gather)...
I’ve seen a few on gov.uk but they’re site ones, so if you live in East Kilbride then you can get one for that!!

Advice regarding the double jabbed status is all confusing and contradictory. I can't work out if my 16 year old son can go. He's been singled jabbed and currently under 18s are not getting a second jab. Consequently he gets ruled out of all these double jabbed requirements. I'm planning on going via France and entry requirements for there are clear and he can have the status of my double jabs. Belgium not so clear and will the NHS two day Barcode suffice? Anyone else in a similar situation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.