Bruges away anyone?

To the game or Belgium?

Mate who is a United fan says it's the worst away he's done (for the game). He got a taxi to the ground but then had to walk for an hour in the rain to find the away entrance. No buses or taxis back after the game so it's a 45 min walk back to the centre. Police are actively unhelpful.

Oh and the roof only covers a third of the away end.
I was about to post exactly the same thing as United played at Bruges in the Europa League, just before the original lockdown. We were in Amsterdam and Brussels around the same period, and every United fan I met confirmed that Bruges was their worst football experience in a long time.

Advice regarding the double jabbed status is all confusing and contradictory. I can't work out if my 16 year old son can go. He's been singled jabbed and currently under 18s are not getting a second jab. Consequently he gets ruled out of all these double jabbed requirements. I'm planning on going via France and entry requirements for there are clear and he can have the status of my double jabs. Belgium not so clear and will the NHS two day Barcode suffice? Anyone else in a similar situation?
My lad 16 to and he didn't come Paris with me cos even the trip said you had to be double vaccinated and he ain't so he missed out. Then when I get to the airport there's young ones there similar age and younger. So he should be ok and anyway too late if not cos I booked me and him on day trip this morning. Good luck mate.

All booked. Tickets, train to London, Eurostar and overnight stays.
Quite a bit cheaper than the official day trip.

Tip for Eurostar users. Your Eurostar ticket will get you to any station in Belgium for an extra £20 - covering both ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.