Bruges away anyone?

What’s the cheapest day 2 test to book?
Weve just used Randox Health when we came back from Italy, thw wife sorted it, think about £48 to £43 after discount from Ryan Air code.

Whover you use for tests Blues go on Trustpilot first.

I used Atruchecks for Porto and have not had anything back yet!

Weve just used Randox Health when we came back from Italy, thw wife sorted it, think about £48 to £43 after discount from Ryan Air code.

Whover you use for tests Blues go on Trustpilot first.

I used Atruchecks for Porto and have not had anything back yet!

Glad it wasnt just me with Atruchecks then - had the exact same thing for Porto!

Find it crazy this has still not sold out yet, such a small allocation and its supposed to be such a lovely place to visit.

Glad it wasnt just me with Atruchecks then - had the exact same thing for Porto!
I put a complaint on the gov site yest as they are still on the approved list, Trust Pilot reviews awful.
Im still after my money, dont care if it costs what Im due to get back, twats.

Last edited:
Just booked a flight for me and my lad on Ryan Air Sunday 7.45am to Charleroi. With reserved seats and a few other bits £61.00 for both of us.

Got to organise getting back on Wednesday, might do Eurostar as Ryan Air is far too early.

221 seats left in the City end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.