Bruges away anyone?

Was going to change some money for this but just been told by a mate in Liege that a majority of places are cashless so better to take a card. Anyone confirm?

Was going to change some money for this but just been told by a mate in Liege that a majority of places are cashless so better to take a card. Anyone confirm?
We have got a post office travel card ,load it up with £s spend it as euros etc ,no transaction fees and with drawal fees at atms

Thanks for that much appreciated.

Re Belgian locator form it states this can be done up to 6 months before departure on the form I have but people on here saying 48 hours of departure as per UK?

Anyone filled theres in yet?
Filled mine in yesterday. Only a couple of tick boxes at the end saying you have been double vaxxed and have a negative PCR certifcate but doesn't ask to see them yet - that's at the gate in the airport.

Normally in the stadium it's all cashless, not sure in visitors section. Outside stadium normally you can pay with cash almost everywhere

Filled mine in yesterday. Only a couple of tick boxes at the end saying you have been double vaxxed and have a negative PCR certifcate but doesn't ask to see them yet - that's at the gate in the airport.
Does it send a code or qr code to use ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.