Bruges away anyone?

Going via Eurostar so technically going via France will we need that covid statement you need to get into France ?
Also a Belgium passenger locator form still required even if you are there for 48 hours and then a UK passenger locator form to get back into UK ,?
Yes, pretty sure you need all of the above, we're going on the euro tunnel. The Belgium passenger locator form will unlikely be checked as there is no 'border' between France and Belgium but I will be filling one in just in case

Yes, pretty sure you need all of the above, we're going on the euro tunnel. The Belgium passenger locator form will unlikely be checked as there is no 'border' between France and Belgium but I will be filling one in just in case
Will be doing all of them get the feeling we change trains in Lille so will probably need the French form which I'm getting printed as there doesn't seem to be a way of doing it on line ?,was hoping to get the PLF forms boxed off today but apparently they can only be done 48 hours vefore

Will be doing all of them get the feeling we change trains in Lille so will probably need the French form which I'm getting printed as there doesn't seem to be a way of doing it on line ?,was hoping to get the PLF forms boxed off today but apparently they can only be done 48 hours before
No, I think the French sworn statement has to be physically printed off and signed (in blood) and the PLF's are always around 48 hours in advance (I assume as you confirm no symptoms, travel arrangements etc) and this could change if you do them to far in advance

No, I think the French sworn statement has to be physically printed off and signed (in blood) and the PLF's are always around 48 hours in advance (I assume as you confirm no symptoms, travel arrangements etc) and this could change if you do them to far in advance
Yeah that makes sense ,everyday a school day just found out my Eurostar tickets can get put in my Google pay wallet ,thank you city for encouraging me to download it :+)

disagree, covid is making this game difficult, no covid no problem
Technically its a combination of them which is making it slightly more difficult - we are subject to different covid rules because we aren't part of the EU. If we were still in the EU then those of us going for more than 48 hours wouldn't have to get a PCR test. No difference for those there for less than 48 hours.

Travel insurance has gone up but that can be attributed to both factors again.

In the scheme of things, its easier than I was anticipating it was going to be though.

Correct - had no issue with the Madrid game last year post Brexit
You wouldn’t. We were still using the withdrawal agreement.

From 1st Jan 2021, the rules changed.

As Cptaidan88 suggested above, the rules regarding Covid when entering the EU from outside make it harder to get in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.