Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily, playing with two number 8s with two wingers would mean we still need four attacking midfielders.

two for each position
Yes, but with KDB, Silva, Foden and Bernardo it wouldn't seem to leave much game time for Fernandes. Although David will play less and an injury like Kevin had this year to somebody and we would be short. Just seems if everyone was fit Bernardo and Kevin would almost always play so most likely Bernardo wide and Kev, Fernandes, Silva and Foden for the middle.

That would be Kevin, Silva, Foden, Bernardo in that case right ?
I believe if we sign this guy it would be more of Bernardo taking that right wing place.
Silva most likely goes in 2020, I would be surprised if Foden doesn't take his spot in the squad then. For year we would crowded in that position. Also If Bernardo if keeping his right wing slot then we might have to sell Sane. He won't want to play back up. Not sure about Mahrez.

Silva most likely goes in 2020, I would be surprised if Foden doesn't take his spot in the squad then. For year we would crowded in that position. Also If Bernardo if keeping his right wing slot then we might have to sell Sane. He won't want to play back up. Not sure about Mahrez.
If we sign this guy, I would say it will be Kevin, David, Foden plus him for 8. Foden to take over from Silva end of season. Bernardo ready to play when needed.
Sterling, Bernardo, Sane for wing.
No idea about Mahrez, may be replaced with a young promise(Felix?) or he stays and fights for another season.

Can see Jesus leaving before Sane. Having watched Sane play through the middle for Germany I wonder if he develop into a more flexible forward role ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.