Bruno Fernandes

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Andrew___K, 22 Apr 2019.

1. Rammyblues

Rammyblues

According to rags on redcaf source or newspaper is crap. You just never know.

2. minnesota blue

minnesota blue

Apologies if I missed it, but has there been any English links pertaining to Bruno and City/United? I can't put any stock into anything that comes out or the Portuguese papers I'm afraid.

3. Silva_Spell

Silva_Spell

Only thing I've seen in the english press is a blanket denial from the club that we're after him.

Dunc&Egghead Castles says they're using City to increase the price and I believe him

4. Homar

Homar

Baffling how anyone could look at the situations of Sanchez, Fred and Pogba and think that’s the future for me.

5. karen7

karen7

He is singing peps praises today,maybe a come and get me plea?

6. nmc

nmc

I think we should sign him - just to placate the flappers on here.. maybe we could sell him on to United later in the summer.

7. Plain Speaking

Plain Speaking

The United fan falcao said weeks ago:
    His comment was derided at that time.

It sounds like, from his comments, he would rather come to us, but United are offering the best package.

8. minnesota blue

minnesota blue

It sounds like we aren't offering a package as we don't have a squad spot for him, since Gundogan is likely staying.

9. Dribble

Dribble

He's an amazing player who I like. Silva is coming toward the end of his time with us, and we need to start the succession planning from now.

Fernandes would be a brilliant option for us. He also seems a more complete player than Felix, but Felix is still only 19. If we had to pick one, based on what I've seen, I'd go for Fernandes.

10. richards30

richards30

If Merlin has one season left and it sounds likely we will get a transfer ban then it makes sense to bring Bruno in now? Also bear in mind Merlin wasn’t exactly amazing last season?