Bruno Guimaraes

Tolmie has said 1 maybe 2 midfielders.

Imagine Bruno is the first choice for one spot other is depending on Kovacic/Bernado/Nunes maybe.

I wonder if Bruno is the player that wants to know about Pep as reports all suggest Pep wants Bruno. He’ll be on a great deal at Newcastle and will only get better if PSR changes and they get back in Europe. City might be one of the only teams he’d leave that for.

Am I right in thinking with a release clause the money has to be payed up front rather than over the period of the contract? might still end up having to pay £100 million but with more favourable terms

Am I right in thinking with a release clause the money has to be payed up front rather than over the period of the contract? might still end up having to pay £100 million but with more favourable terms
depends on the terms. spanish ones are all upfront, this has rumours of a pay structure in it arlready,

seen it mentioned on social media by someone called Lee Ryder that the date the clause has to be triggered by is the 24th?

seen it mentioned on social media by someone called Lee Ryder that the date the clause has to be triggered by is the 24th?
Would have to be done before then anyways as Brazil start copa america June 25th. Will be next week or won’t happen. Personally don’t think we do it

Would have to be done before then anyways as Brazil start copa america June 25th. Will be next week or won’t happen. Personally don’t think we do it

i dont think we will either mate, it will only happen if Pep seriously demands it.

i dont think we will either mate, it will only happen if Pep seriously demands it.
This just isn't true, Pep Txiki and Soriano will already have discussed which position needs strengthening, they will have discussed which players meet the criterion,what the budget is, and Pep will have left it to Txiki and Soriano with their list to get the player. Pep won't need to break off his holiday to do demanding or begging. None of us have any idea on the main target nor our budget.

It's a lot of money and a figure we're usually reluctant to hit...unless Pep wants the player that much. We spent it on Grealish because Pep was obsessed with him coming. Same for Gvardiol.

We bid it for Rice too despite it being obvious he wasn't coming here.

Yeah that’s what I think, but if Pep decides not too sign , our clubs so well run they will probably know who they want as a replacement already, wouldn’t be surprised to see , players signed this summer not for Pep but the next manager.

Stuff like that always reminds me of the 2015 Summer window and makes me chuckle.

Pep telling Bayern he doesn't want Kev, for him to then rock up here and then Pep 12 months later. Sterling was so obviously a Pep signing given Pellegrini had no idea how to use him.

This just isn't true, Pep Txiki and Soriano will already have discussed which position needs strengthening, they will have discussed which players meet the criterion,what the budget is, and Pep will have left it to Txiki and Soriano with their list to get the player. Pep won't need to break off his holiday to do demanding or begging. None of us have any idea on the main target nor our budget.
Do Pep, Txiki and Soriano take their advice from the match day thread ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.