Bruno Guimaraes

So now the same Newcastle lad who posted it has now said the clause hasn’t been triggered, imagine my shock. We don’t have the appetite to do another £100m transfer imo

We will if Pep wants him. I think that meeting this week will be what kick starts our summer plans. If Pep says he wants to resign , then I reckon Bruno comes in quickly followed by his other targets.

We will if Pep wants him. I think that meeting this week will be what kick starts our summer plans. If Pep says he wants to resign , then I reckon Bruno comes in quickly followed by his other targets.

I think that’s the angle Khaldoon will go for as well mate? These are the players you want so let’s sign and extension and go shopping

It isn't fear., we have a strategy of not overpaying our values, and relying on players wanting to play for us.A strategy that's worked.

But the way that football is going now mate and the level we are at to keeping pushing on and dare I say try and improve it’s £100m plus transfers now that will do that? That’s the territory we are in now?

So now the same Newcastle lad who posted it has now said the clause hasn’t been triggered, imagine my shock. We don’t have the appetite to do another £100m transfer imo
Or we are negotiating knowing we can trigger it on the final day of June if needed

I’m not an expert on £100m transfers but I’m guessing they aren’t straight forward

But the way that football is going now mate and the level we are at to keeping pushing on and dare I say try and improve it’s £100m plus transfers now that will do that? That’s the territory we are in now?
The odd transfer may be around £100mill, we may pay it if we want Guimaraes, but clubs can't afford many transfers at that price. Most clubs can't afford any at that price maybe 4 or 5 clubs can,though I can only think of 4, Us, PSG possibly, Madrid but they've already splurged theirs on Mbappe, and Arsenal but probably not now they've done it on Rice.

George from Wales "Bruno G isn't joining Manchester City"

Alan from Newcastle "I've heard Bruno G is joining Manchester City"

Sally from Stoke "Bruno G release clause has been triggered"

Stevo from Dublin Newcastle supporters club "I've heard Bruno G is signing a new contract"

FUCK OFF!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.