Bruno Guimaraes

You said you’d take silva off him. Why would we want to lose a player of his quality?
Pep will always use his trusted guys till they are dead over playing new faces most of the time, if we wanna see Bobb/Savio play serious time. I think you take Silva as a RW off the table completely this summer or next and the time is probably right to evolve from tha option for me.

Pep will always use his trusted guys till they are dead over playing new faces most of the time, if we wanna see Bobb/Savio play serious time. I think you take Silva as a RW off the table completely this summer or next and the time is probably right to evolve from tha option for me.
Yeah sounds entirely sensible to stop using one of best players in world for two unproven kids.

Newcastle still short for PSR, I wonder if we are sat there and told them we would do say £70m and no more expecting them to have to take it?

Newcastle still short for PSR, I wonder if we are sat there and told them we would do say £70m and no more expecting them to have to take it?
Not much chance as he’s at the Copa America and City aren’t releasing £70m into Newcastle’s bank account until a medical and personal terms are done.

Brazil play tomorrow too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.