Bruno Guimaraes

I would agree but I was never a believer in this getting nearer home talk.

I just think he is knackered with the PL , maybe he just wants an easier league?
Or just a different scene. He is from Portugal, has enjoyed France and England and won't mind trying out Germany or Spain.

Yes, but Rodri is a seperate issue and we will bring somebdy in to cover that, seems Kimmich is favourite for that today anyway.I very much doubt Bernardo leaves but if he did replacing him is a different issue and for me he wouldn't be replaced with another CM because he hardly pays there.
Id rather Neves over Kimmich

Id rather Neves over Kimmich
I think most if not everyone here would prefer Neves, but we don't seem interested in spending 100m. I think Neves is worth it as a long-term investment, but our board seems reluctant.

“Manchester City are happy to enter 24/25 season with Kalvin Phillips as a Rodri alternative. Philips impressed in pre-season and Guardiola is happy to have him as a member of the squad. City believe Philips will be able to significantly lessen Rodri’s workload throughout the season”

Please no
I admire Peps balls.

I think most if not everyone here would prefer Neves, but we don't seem interested in spending 100m. I think Neves is worth it as a long-term investment, but our board seems reluctant.
I imagine some of the reluctance is spending 100 million on a guy from the Portuguese league. If he can't hack the PL that 100 million becomes an albatross.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.