Bruno Guimaraes

I’d take Bruno G over Neves all day long - however I just can’t see us coughing up the reported fees that Newcastle and Benfica want.

£100m release clause for Bruno G and even more for Neves. I don’t see us doing that.

I’d take Bruno G over Neves all day long - however I just can’t see us coughing up the reported fees that Newcastle and Benfica want.

£100m release clause for Bruno G and even more for Neves. I don’t see us doing that.
I think that is the main question.

Paqueta seems like its happening for sure, assuming betting stuff is dealt with.

But it does seem we want a 2nd midfielder, perhaps Bernie is gone.

And its between Bruno G and Neves.

Both very expensivd, but necessary to give Rodri rest.

Id go Neves personally, becausr I think he has a higher ceiling, but Bruno is really god and prem proven.

I searched high and low and couldn't see a thread on Bruno.

Mate at work seems to think we are after him and he will join City in the summer. Rationale is they need to sell him or Isak this summer to fund other players.

No official rumour link, but getting the ball rolling...

IMO he would be an excellent addition. Reminds me of a Gundogan replacement.

I`d prefer Isaks

Paqueta seems like its happening for sure, assuming betting stuff is dealt with.

Id go Neves personally, becausr I think he has a higher ceiling, but Bruno is really god and prem proven.

If Pep wants Bruno, give him Bruno imo mate

If true, seems a snip at 100m?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.