Bruno Guimaraes

Do you have better options?

Wharton is next English superstar, but still a project right now and has practically 0 experience

Neves is gone

Bruno.G is a good shout, can play multiple positions

F.Ruiz - we arent even linked to him

Zubimendi has turned everyone down, even his mother to stay at Sociedad

Kimmich maybe, but there is nothing as of right now
With the signing of Savinho and Oscar Bobbs pre season on the right going so well I would say, Bernardo in a Central position is now a great option and much better than Bruno G.

Great points BP. We have 70 games to play , I've no doubts they know what they are doing ,just they go on about exhausted players, think 1 or 2 more myself to ease the load.
I think we will bring in 1 or 2, I just don’t expect they will be the high profile some expect.When we brought Alvarez in he wasn’t high profile and we couldn’t be sure how he’d perform. I expect something more similar to that signing.

What happens to these ‘top’ players if Haaland and Rodri aren’t lost for a big chunk. Do other teams have a bank of top players just in case their best players get injured?
Sounds great on paper but squad management and morale are important and the club will take that into consideration when buying or not buying players.
Don’t worry they know what they’re doing.
We're light...not miles...2 legit players...

He’s needed them for about 10 years! Strikes me as a good Blue, but VERY needy

Not needy mate just want the club to be the best prepared it can be? This is our golden patch and like in life and business if you stand still you fall behind and it’s never been more true than in football? There is always the divide that the older school blues are now happy and don’t care if we don’t win again as they’ve seen it all to being driven to win as much as possible? We need that midfielder mate that’s all? We have blagged through killing Rodri the last two seasons and extremely lucky he never got an injury that kept him out for weeks or months? I just don’t see the point of wasting a year of the Pep era either when we are currently around £140m in profit this transfer window?

Do you have better options?

Wharton is next English superstar, but still a project right now and has practically 0 experience

Neves is gone

Bruno.G is a good shout, can play multiple positions

F.Ruiz - we arent even linked to him

Zubimendi has turned everyone down, even his mother to stay at Sociedad

Kimmich maybe, but there is nothing as of right now
We just don’t need him.. Brazilian Kalvin.. would not get into our 1st 11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.