Bruno Guimaraes

Absolutely this… Bernardo is a miles better player
My understanding is that City plan the squad in 3 and 5 years cycles, and review annually unless something material develops (ie Alvarez)
Bernado is probably gone at the end of next season (end of contract) , so they will be looking to see who plays centrally alongside him and after that as KDB also likely to be phasing out (he's 33)
BRUNO FITS THE BILL

Evolution, not revolution

Not needy mate just want the club to be the best prepared it can be? This is our golden patch and like in life and business if you stand still you fall behind and it’s never been more true than in football? There is always the divide that the older school blues are now happy and don’t care if we don’t win again as they’ve seen it all to being driven to win as much as possible? We need that midfielder mate that’s all? We have blagged through killing Rodri the last two seasons and extremely lucky he never got an injury that kept him out for weeks or months? I just don’t see the point of wasting a year of the Pep era either when we are currently around £140m in profit this transfer window?
Someone has to leave before we sign another midfielder. Simple. The window is open for another 2 weeks, please chill out.
Also people don’t take into account player wages which will have increased massively after the treble.

My understanding is that City plan the squad in 3 and 5 years cycles, and review annually unless something material develops (ie Alvarez)
Bernado is probably gone at the end of next season (end of contract) , so they will be looking to see who plays centrally alongside him and after that as KDB also likely to be phasing out (he's 33)
BRUNO FITS THE BILL

Evolution, not revolution
He doesn’t fit the bill IMO. He is bang average. And at £100M I would expect a superstar. He isn’t.
If we could land Wharton I would be happy..

Not sure what legit means, if you mean players like Ake, or Akanji or Alvarez when he arrived then yes . If people expect somebody like Guimaraes or Rodrygo I think they are going to be disappointed.
An Ake, Akanji, or Alvarez would 100% qualify as legit for me. I'm saying you can't count someone like Nico O'Reilly as a legit PL/CL player in a group that numbers 20 in terms of field players. Bobb, Savinho, Doku, McAtee, and Rico are still works in progress to varying degrees in terms of our standards regardless of how much potential they have or what they've shown to date. It doesn't have to be big name, high profile guys...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.