Bruno Peres

looks like he can fill in at lb too. didn't see too much from the defensive side of his game but those direct runs would be very refreshing from last seasons sideways passing rubbish. would pull their players all over the shop and create all kinds of space for our front line. sign him up

How reliable are SPORT?

This guy looks incredible in the video, £10m almost seems too good to be true. Never want to get my hopes up with us signing a fullback due to us not being linked much, but god i hopee this one goes through .

How reliable are SPORT?

This guy looks incredible in the video, £10m almost seems too good to be true. Never want to get my hopes up with us signing a fullback due to us not being linked much, but god i hopee this one goes through .

I was baffled by the price too. You gotta like our chances vs PSG and Bayern if it's a three team race. Fight for time with Lahm, Aurier, or Sagna? Even more so if he's sufficient on the left too.

He was a standout last year in Serie A. Exceptional pace, and really good going forward. Decent defensive work rate in my opinion. For 10M it's a bargain. He would be a tremendous asset at full back.

yeah for £10m looks a real steal and the sort of player pep would like going forward! for £10m, get the deal done and then get a left back!

yeah for £10m looks a real steal and the sort of player pep would like going forward! for £10m, get the deal done and then get a left back!
It states that City is looking at Germany for a left back. If Rodriguez is deemed overpriced, I would love for them to target Wendell to play LB.

It states that City is looking at Germany for a left back. If Rodriguez is deemed overpriced, I would love for them to target Wendell to play LB.

yes mate totally agree! Wendell or hector for left back and peres for right back and we are laughing! all for decent fees as well!

That goal against Juve! I take it that was goal of the season if they have such a thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.