Bruno Peres

Absolutely rapid,

Perfect as wingback as he's is awesome going forward not sure about him in a back 4 as he isn't that good defensively, though I guess in a pep team you tend to do less defending.

Do you think we'll play with 3 at the back next season, given the fullbacks we have been linked too this window?

-----------Otamendi---Kompany---Mangala------------
Peres--------------------------------------------------Kolarov
----------------Gundogan--------Dinho--------------------
---------De Bruyne--------------------------Silva----------
---------------------------Aguero---------------------------

Absolutely rapid,

Perfect as wingback as he's is awesome going forward not sure about him in a back 4 as he isn't that good defensively, though I guess in a pep team you tend to do less defending.

Do you think we'll play with 3 at the back next season, given the fullbacks we have been linked too this window?

You lost me at Kolarov.

Absolutely rapid,

I think Pep has used many wingback looking players at regular fullback jobs. The key is their overall talent as opposed to their defensive talents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.