Bruno Peres

Zabaleta just won't let go.
sloth-ecuadorjpg-2221532ed8fabd77.jpg
What's Peter Schmeichel got to do with it?

I thought zab and kolarov deals had already been agreed? Are they wanting big bucks to leave or something?

I thought zab and kolarov deals had already been agreed? Are they wanting big bucks to leave or something?
Roma have added 3 Brazilians this week so we might have to wait to make sure they have enough non EU spots to fit Zaba in, unless Zaba has an Italian passport like some ARG's have.

Make Zaba the new medical officer.Let him check the youngsters and if they bleed red then get him to fuck `em off until they bleed blue.
Can you imagine him as the medic - "I think I've broken my leg!" "No, Meester Raheem, eez just a flesh wound, you play on"
Tell you what, He couldn't be worse than that bunch of dozy f*ckers we've got treating the injured players now. I thought we were supposed to be having a complete clear out of the current medical staff. Hasn't that clueless twunt Nobes got his P45 yet?

I prefer Zaba to have a go regaining his rb spot rather than an eagerness to sell him just to try and get a new player in.
RB isn't a priority imo. Sagna an easily cope another season. As mentioned before Zab might discover a new life under Pep and w have a few youngsters to fill in there as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.