Bruno Peres

I think it just proves that whether it's journalists or footy fans, it's guesswork and presumption.
Does anybody honestly think we'd argue the toss over a couple of million euros if it's a player we really want?
If we show an interest in a player, the club name their price and stick to it.
If it's a player with a release clause, they simply offer the player a new contract.
Everyone knows how much money we have and don't want to negotiate.

I was being a bit facetious with the first comment. If we are prepared to meet a release clause, a club either honour it because the player insists he wants to join us or (and clubs probably hate us for it) they have to offer an improved contract to keep them.
Look at the way wolfsburg played it with KDB. They named a price and got
it.
We'll pay €20m for this fella.

I doubt City tells a player to behave unprofessional to get a move going. Torino are fully in their right to ask whatever they wanna ask. If the player wants to play hard ball he needs to do so in a professional way and that is not skipping training and sit at home sulking. Again IF that is the reason why he apparently is not training yet. Could be absolutely nothing as he wouldn't be the first Brasilian who travel to their country in the summerbreak and come back late with a lousy excuse.
Btw I was not asking what caused his absence from training, I asked if any thought this was professional behaviour. It tipyfies a player in a certain way.

As for Stones, I said last yeat when he clearly wanted to go to Chelsea and Chelsea raised their price 3 times. Did you see Stones skip training? Tpday is a different situation up until the momenthe needs to report to Everton for training and stays away.

Btw, why do you need to end your comment saying "just my opinion". What else could it be on here?

just my opinion? I agree thats all it can be but sometimes people take it as "fact" so always good to make it clear so no misunderstanding.....I agree City wouldnt ask a player to be unprofessional but I do think we being naive if we think Clubs (including City) dont put pressure on a player to help force a move, in anyway the player might see fit.... As you say, maybe he's missed training for a completely different reason...To your question, if the player feels strongly enough that he wants to join us and risks a fine by his club, thats his personal choice and I dont have an issue with it...I would prefer we agreed a price with a club and a transfer went smoothly but sadly doesnt always work that way...I dont think any City fan will hold it against him if he joins...

just my opinion? I agree thats all it can be but sometimes people take it as "fact" so always good to make it clear so no misunderstanding.....I agree City wouldnt ask a player to be unprofessional but I do think we being naive if we think Clubs (including City) dont put pressure on a player to help force a move, in anyway the player might see fit.... As you say, maybe he's missed training for a completely different reason...To your question, if the player feels strongly enough that he wants to join us and risks a fine by his club, thats his personal choice and I dont have an issue with it...I would prefer we agreed a price with a club and a transfer went smoothly but sadly doesnt always work that way...I dont think any City fan will hold it against him if he joins...

They would if any of our players felr that was the "professional" way to do it and so would you.
Btw you can be sure I never take your words for granted. You twitter too much too be taken too serious :\

They would if any of our players felr that was the "professional" way to do it and so would you.
Btw you can be sure I never take your words for granted. You twitter too much too be taken too serious :\

I agree....i should stay well away from twitter!;) all good fun tho....need the football season to start!;)

So is this dead in the water havent seen anything about him for past few days??

Looks like it mate....havent seen any confirmation he back in training but seems we might have backed away from the deal.. Roma been linked to him in the last few days....

Looks like it mate....havent seen any confirmation he back in training but seems we might have backed away from the deal.. Roma been linked to him in the last few days....

Roma wouldn't cough up for Zabba doubt they'll throw €20m @ Peres.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.