Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

He doesn't seem to be a nasri type player though. Why would we need him now to fill in for nasri?

jared said:
He doesn't seem to be a nasri type player though. Why would we need him now to fill in for nasri?
To let Yaya go further forward I would think.

jared said:
He doesn't seem to be a Nasri type player though. Why would we need him now to fill in for Nasri?
We certainly need more cover in midfield creatively and defensively. Nasri is out for 2 months, Jovetic and Rodwell seems long term absentees, Yaya was holding his back! Garcia is below standard. We also need to rest players given the high number of games and likelihood of additional injuries.

jared said:

He's not being bought to replace nasri, they've been working on this for months, as the new mcfcliam points out above, it will eventually be to play along side fern and push yaya further forward, won't be for a while that though!

jared said:
He doesn't have to be similar to Nasri to replace him or shuffle the team around.

In my opinion any central midfielder better than Garcia would improve us even if they are not an attacking midfielder like Nasri.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
jared said:

He's not being bought to replace nasri, they've been working on this for months, as the new mcfcliam points out above, it will eventually be to play along side fern and push yaya further forward, won't be for a while that though!

aguero 93:20's not Liam, Liam would bore us with threads about "a man can't be friends with a girl" or "I've just had a haircut"

aguero93:20 said:
jared said:

But we play 4-2-2-2. Where nasri plays in a wide role cutting inside. Navas or Milner can fill in temporarily. If we are going to push yaya further upfield, it means MP has to change the formation that has been working well for us for the most part. I can't see him going to a 1 striker formation now.

jared said:
aguero93:20 said:
jared said:

But we play 4-2-2-2. Where nasri plays in a wide role cutting inside. Navas or Milner can fill in temporarily. If we are going to push yaya further upfield, it means MP has to change the formation that has been working well for us for the most part. I can't see him going to a 1 striker formation now.
Tbh I think the main reason Pelle plays that formation is because it suits the personnel he has, he's used other formations at other clubs before, if he had 3 dynamic centre mids (toure, dinho, zuculini) we could well see a 4-3-3 used more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.