Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

Does anyone know the situation with this and the 3 Nigerians it all seems a bit of a mystery?

Only Wikipedia I know, but according to them he's a City player. £3 million in the summer.

schfc6 said:
Only Wikipedia I know, but according to them he's a City player. £3 million in the summer.

I could change it to say he's an Accrington Stanley player if I wanted to.

Can we add to the CoC a footnote that Wikipedia can be edited by anyone with a computer and internet connection please? :)

schfc6 said:

Transfermarkt also has him moving to City in the summer, But it does seem like City don't want to announce these until the day they arrive at the club.

blueparrot said:
Does anyone know the situation with this and the 3 Nigerians it all seems a bit of a mystery?

the Nigerians is slightly different because I assume they are for the EDS whereas this lad would go straight to the first team (he's 21 I think?). As far as I know 2 of the 3 Nigerians have signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.