Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

Good signing, but stifles opportunities for younger EDS guys- Huws, Evans, etc. A young DM is always valuable, and as previously stated playing at the U-20 level at 17 is quite an accomplishment.

Get 'em before they become £20million players in Serie A and La Liga... assuming he's any good. :)

o_racing_de_avellaneda_bruno_zuculini-2374448.jpg

DSCN1132.JPG

zuculinienrueda080113.jpg

Bballer7389 said:
Good signing, but stifles opportunities for younger EDS guys- Huws, Evans, etc. A young DM is always valuable, and as previously stated playing at the U-20 level at 17 is quite an accomplishment.

If this guy is better than what we already have in the EDS then it would make sense to get him, City should be striving for the best.

Lots of talk on Twitter that the fee will be around 3m.

Time for our scouting team to earn their money.

Haven't seen him play but current crop of Racing youngsters - well, not for long as they're all leaving - are held in very high regard by journalists based over there/those who watch Argentine football.

A little off topic but another Argentina u20 defensive midfielder whom we were once linked with, Ezequiel Cirigliano, is very close to joining Hellas Verona (training with them already). Seem to remember him being linked with a lot of bigger clubs. Perhaps he's making the smart move.

Well our two defensive midfield players in first team are Garcia and Barry, Barry has one year left and I suspect Garcia if not this year next year will be shown the door. Yaya is not old but is not a spring chicken either, so for me to replace those three in a 3 -4 years time you will have Razak, this lad and maybe an EDS lad as well. Seems like a good investment and it is certainly a way we need to exploit even more than we have in the past. Well done MCFC if this is what we are going to start to do.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-nZSrfB5V4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-nZSrfB5V4</a>

Crap jokes aside this is a smart deal from City if it there is any truth in the rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.