Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

Tor-Kristian Karlsen ‏@karlsentk 15m
Manchester City likely to make an offer (3M euros) for 20-year old Racing midfielder Bruno Zuculini, according to @DiarioOle

Tor-Kristian Karlsen ‏@karlsentk 10m
Zuculini: studied him quite carefully at U20 Sudamericano in 2011. combative central midfielder, dynamic, smart, keeps it simple

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ole.com.ar/racing/Sir-Zucu-Manchester_0_958104222.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ole.com.ar/racing/Sir-Zucu-M ... 04222.html</a>

Ole @ DiarioOle 23m Journal
# Racing the # ManchesterCity Aguero and Zabaleta is keen to take Bruno Zuculini

Sir Zucu Manchester

The City of Aguero and Zabaleta is keen to take Bruno Zuculini. The idea is to buy now and join the player in June of next year. Yes.

The kids of Racing were the main feature of last semester. And of course, it was not long for those Europeans who are always sharks for fish attentive young South American figures that will enhance your teams then. It was Fariña Benfica of Portugal, and now there was another club that walks wanting to add to the Lower purrete Academy: Manchester City is very interested in Bruno Zuculini and in the coming days would bid juicy.

Perhaps the most interesting thing about this is that the steering wheel would not go in immediately. "The player wants to stay another year, and the English would accept. Is everything on track ", was an important man in the negotiation. Although no official figure was talk that could Racing 3,000,000 euros quedarle clean. And here begins the debate: is not enough for a player of 20 years? Zucu be free in June of next year, and he could find Olé, renewal is rather complicated. That is, in Avellaneda could stay with empty hands. For some time Argentine football is not able to compete with outside offers, and this always seems to turn the scale so that the promises migrate prematurely.

Although the City of Kun Aguero and Zabaleta is not the only one who took aim at the multifunctional steering wheel: so follow Portugal and Italy. "I see a good future in Racing if they are many players," he said when he signed the contract Zubeldía. The truth is you have to sell. And, as a consolation, if Zucu finally arranged with another club just make the bags within a year. A nice gesture.

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Kun Aguero said:
Rammyblues said:
Anyone know anything about this player at all?

He's only rated 66 on Fifa.

@Chrisoasis is he good enough to play in the Premiership at this moment?

82 potential though

that doesn't mean anything it's his stats on football manager we're all after :P

I'm so happy City are starting to look at the youth in the South American market.

Time for our scouts to make their money, if we can find some hidden gems for good money then this is an approach we should be taking more often in the future.

Look at Porto and Benfica, even a few Italian teams...

If you have the scouts we can unveil some top talents for not so expensive prices.

It also means our new academy site will almost be up and running which includes if I am not mistaken accomodation as well. Although this lad would be 21 and may expect first team involvement I am hoping that this will enable us to actually get the 16 -18 year olds without all the hassle for the young kids of finding them somewhere to live.

Rammyblues said:
It also means our new academy site will almost be up and running which includes if I am not mistaken accomodation as well. Although this lad would be 21 and may expect first team involvement I am hoping that this will enable us to actually get the 16 -18 year olds without all the hassle for the young kids of finding them somewhere to live.

I've a spare bedroom if their desperate, £50 + a crate of Budweiser per week will be enough.

lost_n_spaced said:
Is everyone completely forgetting that these players need visas / work permits ?

This one doesn't.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/zuculini/profil/spieler_115507.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/zucul ... 15507.html</a>

lost_n_spaced said:
Is everyone completely forgetting that these players need visas / work permits ?
I might be wrong, but I seem to recall his older brother having an Italian visa? Quite a lot of argies do for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.