Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

I red that if Rodwell is to be sold, zucu is going to be tested pre-season

oakiecokie said:
Klaude said:

IMO Rodwell will not be sold.

I think he will, he is never going to get a game whilst we have Yaya, Fernandinho, Garcia and Fernando as central midfield options and if WBA's interest is real then you never know.

I can see a loan happening but then again with FFP holding us back this summer I reckon Txiki will see Rodwell as a sale that can happen which can bring in some extra cash.

sam-caddick said:
oakiecokie said:
Klaude said:

IMO Rodwell will not be sold.

I think he will, he is never going to get a game whilst we have Yaya, Fernandinho, Garcia and Fernando as central midfield options and if WBA's interest is real then you never know.

I can see a loan happening but then again with FFP holding us back this summer I reckon Txiki will see Rodwell as a sale that can happen which can bring in some extra cash.

Think it's more beneficial for us to potentially loan Rodwell, see how he does having a full fit year.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 41m
We still await an official announcement but Racing Club treasurer Pablo Mena today told @EstoesRacing570 that Bruno Zuculini will join City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.