Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

FantasyIreland said:
Regarding his quality,i've no idea if this is a good signing or not? I guess we have a loan club already lined up.

How close was he to the WC squad and how much better,or different,is he to Huws?

Can genuine observers advise?
I can answer one of those questions. He was nowhere near the World Cup squad.

Laertes said:
FantasyIreland said:
Regarding his quality,i've no idea if this is a good signing or not? I guess we have a loan club already lined up.

How close was he to the WC squad and how much better,or different,is he to Huws?

He was, however, closer to a World Cup squad than Huws.

From the clips I've seen of him he looks like he has potential and I think we're getting a good deal for him at the price we're paying. He needs to work on his consistency as I believe he tailed off in the latter half of the season, but he can learn that out on loan.

Key thing for me is that we're seemingly happy to lose the £1.5m to sign him with our FFP cap. Could that mean that a CB deal is close or that some exits are on the near horizon to boost our funds?

Clubs like Porto bring in loads of these young players hoping one in ten becomes valuable.

This is how you fill in the squad to avoid paying a king's ransom for squad players.

Laertes said:
FantasyIreland said:

Do they actually put lists out for those who "didn't get close" to the squad?

It's quiet on every from. Even from those who are "done and signing"

BringBackSwales said:
Laertes said:
FantasyIreland said:

Do they actually put lists out for those who "didn't get close" to the squad?
No, that would make it easier though wouldn't it?

With Txiki and Soriano knowing a lot of people in Spain I can see a loan being in there.

Holland maybe be an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.