Bruno Zuculini

From TUTTOMERCATOWEB....

The market Hellas moves to Manchester. Contacts initiated by Bruno Zuculini. Argentine midfielder, right midfield, born in 1993, and tag properties, the City. Another track, always along the same track: that of Citizens. That in late June will close the contract of John Guidetti, writes this morning the Corriere di Verona. Guidetti with Toni, the idea is impressive. And, to trigger it, it is ready Luca Siligardi.Operation set already in recent months by Sean Sogliano and that is about to be finalized by Riccardo Bigon.

He's in the Inside City video today.

Is it complete fantasy to think that we could mould any of our young CMs into a Delph/Fernando alternative? Zuculini, Evans, Glendon, Bryne etc. Basically just get in the way of the opposition, make some well timed tackes, track the occasional run and make the very simplest of passes to more experienced players. Sounds easy to me.

He's in the Inside City video today.

Is it complete fantasy to think that we could mould any of our young CMs into a Delph/Fernando alternative? Zuculini, Evans, Glendon, Bryne etc. Basically just get in the way of the opposition, make some well timed tackes, track the occasional run and make the very simplest of passes to more experienced players. Sounds easy to me.

If you ask Bruno to mark an opposition player he'll think you mean show him the town and post pictures of them having a great time on Instagram.

Still hopeful on this kid, but he has a lot of footballto play before he's even close to first team consideration.

I am not writing him off yet, it would-be stupid to do so.

The loan system can be very hit and miss and I saw enough in last years pre-season to see there is a player in him.

Look at Kane, loan after loan, some good, some not so good, yet scored 30 goals for Spurs last season.

I am hoping Bruno has a top pre-season and looks a player who could save City some money this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.