Bruno Zuculini

Why can't we loan any of our youth player to Premier League club ?

Simple answer is our top talent doesn't seem that keen on being part of a relegation fight or the middle tier clubs aren't that interested either and see more value in Europe.

Last edited:
I think he could make a player if he got the chance. Fantastic engine on him & decent footballer, wins tackles at one end & gets into scoring positions at the other.

But if something has fucked up this deal, we have a problem if DeBruyne is coming as there aren't enough spaces. We have to get someone out this week or we end up with a player, under contract, who can't play. That would be a really bad situation for the club & absolutely awful for the player.
He can play in the PL only if necessary

Why can't we loan any of our youth player to Premier League club ?

Quite a few reasons, but half these scouting teams are pretty useless and are on a level of 'my mate heard', the honest answer to how we get them good loans is the same reason Arsenal and the scum get theres. We stick em on in a shit game nothing game once or twice and hope some journalist, commentator or staff member at a club was watching. It's as simple as 'Oh if such and such trust him he must be half good'. Once someone has a semi decent loan within the PL all our boys will be able to get loans, based on this stupid 'my mate heard' shit. Only a few clubs do true scouting, hense the likes of Swansea doing so well, they actually invested.

I imagine City learned their lesson with Hughes and Guidetti.

Sorry not clear bud, are you saying your city have learned on guidetti, or mine?

Either way guidetti was bought in as cover and unfortunately just didn't end up required as we were lucky with injuries etc. but in CM right now we have a real need of someone who can take control of the ball, that isn't bloody glenn "never seems to leave" whelan.

Not sure how hughes comes into it mind, he's been great for us so far...even this window our owners daughter has reportedly been in charge of purse strings, so we we lucky to even sign shaqiri for 12m.

Sorry not clear bud, are you saying your city have learned on guidetti, or mine?

Either way guidetti was bought in as cover and just didn't end up required too much, but in CM right now we have a real need of someone who can control a game that isnt bloody glenn "never seems to leave" whelan.

Not sure how hughes comes into it mind, he's been great for us so far...even this window owners daughter has reportedly been in charge of purse strings, so we we lucky to even sign shaqiri for 12m.
We loaned Stoke Guidetti and Hughes played him for a collective fuck all games, I imagine City don't want that again for Zuculini.

We loaned Stoke Guidetti and Hughes played him for a collective fuck all games, I imagine City don't want that again for Zuculini.

Needs must!...i get what you mean though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.