Bt cancellation fee

oldius

Cancelled bt today due to a house move. They want £188 cancellation fee. Installation date 30 months ago. Cancelled tv about 6 months ago. Anyone heard something similar? Any advice?

are you getting broadband with another provider in the new house? I have heard of them charging to disconnecting from the exchange

188 quid fuck that shit, my recorded phone call would have something like this in the convo "one hundred and eighty fucking what, are you bleedin mad, wtf"

a couple of accounts online about a £33 charge, swiftly removed after trying to speak to the ombudsman

I've asked for the contract. I will refer to the ombudsman if required.

you have a cooling off period for virgin so you might be able to cancel their installation. As for BT I'm guessing you have several months left on the contract. They might try to say it's a rolling renewal contract which they are not allowed to do if I remember correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.