Bt cancellation fee

I got a reply from her about 9 o'clock one night when I expected her staff to do it the next morning. I had complained that the Indian staff were next to useless to communicate with and so she got a member of the inner office complaints team to sort me out. He was a Glaswegian but sorted it out to my satisfaction.
was that some time ago? Things have moved on I'm afraid

Cancelled bt today due to a house move. They want £188 cancellation fee. Installation date 30 months ago. Cancelled tv about 6 months ago. Anyone heard something similar? Any advice?

They did this with me about 15 months ago, been with them for a couple of years gave them notice I was cancelling the next thing I get a letter saying I owe them £228 cancellation fee. I went through complaints and also asked for what is called a 'Deadlock Letter. Couple of days later I got a call from customer services and the lady apologised and said it was a mistake I should never of got the letter in the first place.
If you think you are deffo in the right make sure you follow up all the way, I wouldn't be surprised how many they catch out with this.

Sorry on checking, it was 2013.

On the bright side it means no talk talk problems for 3 years but I did moan like a bastard at the sweaty sock manager who must have been glad to see the back of me.
you simply can't speak to ANYONE in the UK now. Its weeks of daft India based call centres talking garbage scripts at you.

Its the same old story nowadays ...no one gives a shit until you stop paying them and then you're taken to court.

you simply can't speak to ANYONE in the UK now. Its weeks of daft India based call centres talking garbage scripts at you.

Its the same old story nowadays ...no one gives a shit until you stop paying them and then you're taken to court.

It wasn't in their script to understand that I am bobbing on and disabled and couldn't lie on the floor face down to do some task they wanted me too.

Well I can just about get down but not up.

They did not understand my language either, not even the furious tone of voice.

But after it all I was the one who felt bad because I had shouted and felt a bit racist because I couldn't understand their accent and made them repeat everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.