BT secure CL rights until 2024

Who gives a fuck as we'll be banned from the chimps league next season.

Let the ****s crow about the Scousers and the rags all day for me, can't stand any commentators on there.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but you're still paying BT for BT Sport. It's a wholesale price plus a handling charge by Sky which forms part of an agreement that sees Sky Atlantic shows on the BT TV platform.

perhaps I didn't explain it, I haven't retained BT sport channels, I'll do without until it becomes a Sky app which will be by March 2020, the reported cost to get BT sport channels on Sky Q is £12 per month, far cheaper than paying BT direct.

I don’t watch either that often as I’m usually at the game and I’m rarely interested in football nowadays if it doesn’t involve City but BT sports, whilst not being amazing, is infinitely better than Sky. It’s never going back to terrestrial tv so it’s the next best option

What fucking great news , and more nomark pundits get the chance to talk utter shit.

On balance, I'll pass .

We hardly ever seem to feature on their EPL coverage, and I go to all the CL home games, so it isn’t worth it financially for just our Euro away games, which I can always find a way to watch (pub etc) anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.