BT Sport 19/20

BT is shite, no defence of theirs but it has improved. Remember how and it was initially? I’d never known a broadcaster like it

Wouldn’t pay 1p for their biased shit commentary

Neither would I, but what about their UHD/HD pictures?

On a broader note, I wonder if their ‘no contract’ subscription offer is timed for now because Sky are now/very soon starting to offer BT as part of their subs aren’t they?

Would like to say that BT Sport is so unbiased towards City in their broadcasts - such a refreshing change from the slightly biased Sky .

Yer never heard the cmmentary on City Women v CFC a few seasons back? We were 1-0 and they were talking about how CFC could get back in the game. We scored again, and there was silence for 8 or 9 seconds. They were dumbstruck. They aren't as bad as Sky but give them time - they haven't done it as long as Sky!

Yer never heard the cmmentary on City Women v CFC a few seasons back? We were 1-0 and they were talking about how CFC could get back in the game. We scored again, and there was silence for 8 or 9 seconds. They were dumbstruck. They aren't as bad as Sky but give them time - they haven't done it as long as Sky!
They're just the same as Sky,never forget how 'offended' that puppet shithouse Hinchcliffe was regarding Bernardo after the Everton game at Goodison & how they rolled Anichebe out for good measure (wonder if they've ever had him on since btw) can't believe Ferris was interviewing that fuckin coward before the game on Wednesday...

They're just the same as Sky,never forget how 'offended' that puppet shithouse Hinchcliffe was regarding Bernardo after the Everton game at Goodison & how they rolled Anichebe out for good measure (wonder if they've ever had him on since btw) can't believe Ferris was interviewing that fuckin coward before the game on Wednesday...

The Club appear not to bear grudges. Something that I would fix if I worked in that area for the Club. I would adopt a neo-Fergusonian appraoch. First question: Who is that fucker? See that he doesn't come back!

The Club appear not to bear grudges. Something that I would fix if I worked in that area for the Club. I would adopt a neo-Fergusonian appraoch. First question: Who is that fucker? See that he doesn't come back!
yep...for all his faults Ferguson had the media weighed up & took no shit off them

Hinchliffe should have his head shaved & marched around the ground like the low life Nazi collaborators (that was how the Dutch dealt with the ladies who turned tricks in war time)

Nearly had to check who macminimum played for, the way he was constantly bigging up Everton. Cannot imagine any City players ( or fans ) doing that for the rags against, say, Arsenal.

Clearly liVARpool are desperate for us to not do well !

After yesterday's chit chat after Wolves v United it's obvious as a kid he and all his family were Everton Fans, I never knew that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.