BT Sport 19/20

I think maybe they love it when pep gets a bloody nose as he came to us and not the rags

Yer absolutely right, K. There wouldn't have been one single rooftop left in the nation from which his qualities as a coach, his innovation, his invention, his teams, the way he would have magicked Luke Shaw and Phil Jones into world class players, and the fuckin' queue of the European football royalty queuing up on Our Matt Way to put pen to paper would have been shouted, sung, and accompanied with a two-hour High Mass sung in Catalan with dyed-in-the-wool Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, and latterly Belarussian whistling wankers turning up as altar boys!

Would like to say that BT Sport is so unbiased towards City in their broadcasts - such a refreshing change from the slightly biased Sky .

Just noticed an advert on here saying BT Sport is now available with no contract, for anyone interested, although at £25 per 30 days I'm not sure what sort of take up they're expecting.

A tenner and they would have a shit load signing up
I'm guessing they've set it at £25 so it can be discounted/bundled etc. "Buy a certain mobile phone contract and get £300 of free football" (12 x £25) that sort of thing. I pay £5 a month via an EE mobile contract and I can connect to the TV via hdmi. It's just about worth it (EE are part of BT of course).

Nearly had to check who macminimum played for, the way he was constantly bigging up Everton. Cannot imagine any City players ( or fans ) doing that for the rags against, say, Arsenal.

Clearly liVARpool are desperate for us to not do well !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.