BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Who said anything about making a complaint?

Think you got the wrong man pal.

But again you weird fucker, this is what a fucking forum is for, if you don't like the media thread or a thread about the commentary don't fucking open it.

Is there anything weirder than a man complaining ab people complaining?
You think BT spent 2 hours “running down our club”.
I’ll carry on watching City on BT. Because I couldn’t give 2,fucks what they think.
If you think BT are shite, don’t watch it.
simples!

I checked out the BT clip of Peter Walton trying to explain the difference in VAR use today to Ferdinand and Humphreys. He made it pretty clear that it was the shirt pull that was pretty obvious to everyone in the ground that made it a "clear and obvious" error and worthy of ref getting another look.

I think the language is pretty vague generally but Walton explained it well and reiterated that it is the ref making the decision not VAR. Either they were too enraged to listen or to stupid to understand but they refused to have their opinions changed.

I can go on BT and be stupid for a lot cheaper than Rio is. I might struggle to be as stupid though

Give me Ally McCoist & Peter Drury on comms for the rest of the season please.
I watched the first half on Bein and I think Drury was commentating. Although he was quite critical he was fair - just as he should be.
At half time Grey and the other fucker went on and on and on despite NDJ trying to give his opinion. Tried to get another stream and failed to get anything at all.
That suited me fine. I would rather have nothing than the crap from some of these twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.