BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Look, apologies of i came across angry in my previous posts! I’ve been pissed off with the way we have been portrayed by BT sports today.
You have to remember that every other football fan around the country watch it and listen to the shite that they pumped out today - i love our club and like family, do not want people slagging us off or being disrespective (especially when i pay for it)
We are all blues and we are all passionate, we should stick together and shouldn’t argue! But today took the piss and i am sorry if i upset anyone
Mcfc okay

Look, apologies of i came across angry in my previous posts! I’ve been pissed off with the way we have been portrayed by BT sports today.
You have to remember that every other football fan around the country watch it and listen to the shite that they pumped out today - i love our club and like family, do not want people slagging us off or being disrespective (especially when i pay for it)
We are all blues and we are all passionate, we should stick together and shouldn’t argue! But today took the piss and i am sorry if i upset anyone
Mcfc okay
Don't apologise for not being an android mate. You care.

You think BT spent 2 hours “running down our club”.
I’ll carry on watching City on BT. Because I couldn’t give 2,fucks what they think.
If you think BT are shite, don’t watch it.
simples!
Good for you.

I'll keep watching it as well as I pay for the BT broadband which is the best for my area, and then if I feel like it, I will open up a thread on here and complain about it if I want to do so.

If you don't like threads like this, don't open them.

Simples!

I watched the US version of the match on mute, so I missed a lot of the commentary but I have since watched several channels post analysis on YouTube as well as radio podcasts and the whole non-city media has gone nuts. For the life of me the whole thing is out of proportion, the decisions were at worst marginal but on the whole correct. I had to switch off TalkSPORT because it became unbearable and 606 was unbelievable, the first 30 minutes was totally Arsenal fans ringing up complaining and much of the rest of it as well.

The whole thing has made me rethink their fans, they are exactly like the rags and the dippers, years of lack of success (we have beaten them in 10 of the last 10 PL games) and they still have a sense of entitlement, but the worst thing about it is the way the media side with them and run with it. However long this period of success lasts I will also look back of how we socked it to the rags and the dippers, I am thinking now I will include Arsenal in that bracket.
The Tarquins are and always have been as self-entitled and arrogant as the Rags and Dippers.
All 3 have benefitted hugely from outside investment in their history and every rule change around the distribution of revenue has been to their gain.
All 3 entitled red shirts are crying like babies because someone else has muscled in on the success that they think is rightfully theirs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.