BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

What odds on Iain Darke and Glen Hoddle being the cunts behind the microphone on Saturday?

Just got my reply. Same wording like a cut/paste job, as per the other people posting.

However, I have decided to reply and say that this complaint is not resolved...

'Hi,

This complaint is not resolved.

The same generic reply eMail has been sent to numerous people who complained about the same incident I have.

The same type of generic reply eMail was also sent to numerous people who complained about a previous incident (in the Champions league) of over the top bias against Manchester City, which I alluded to in my initial complaint.

It has been notable that Manchester City is treated significantly different to other English teams by BT in Europe. When Manchester City play against foreign opposition, it is tangible that the BT style is biased in favour of the opposition, whereas all other English teams in Europe are backed against foreign opposition (which has been the case since I was a child in the 70's for TV broadcasting of Englisih teams in Europe).

As the same bias occurred in this previous incident (and in general other matches covered by BT featuring Manchester City), then there clearly has not been a change and possibly not even a discussion in the editorialship leading against bias, nor the commentating, not the anchor's opinions, nor the studio guests discussion.

What tangible, noticeable steps will now be put in place to ensure there is bias free discussion, commentating and reactions when covering any match?

What tangible, noticeable steps will now be put in place to ensure there will be even-handed discussion, commentating and reactions when covering any match for all English clubs in Europe, and for each club in the Premier League?

What tangible, noticable steps will now be put in place to ensure that future cases of bias result in on-screen verbal apologies for it, and/or publicly notified disciplinary action being taken against individuals?

I look forward to a full response to each of my questions, and to a future even-handed treating of Manchester City by the entire public facing BT team.

Regards'

Just got my reply. Same wording like a cut/paste job, as per the other people posting.

'Hi,

The same generic reply eMail has been sent to numerous people who complained about the same incident I have.

The same type of generic reply eMail was also sent to numerous people who complained about a previous incident (in the Champions league) of over the top bias against Manchester City, which I alluded to in my initial complaint.

It has been notable that Manchester City is treated significantly different to other English teams by BT in Europe. When Manchester City play against foreign opposition, it is tangible that the BT style is biased in favour of the opposition, whereas all other English teams in Europe are backed against foreign opposition (which has been the case since I was a child in the 70's for TV broadcasting of Englisih teams in Europe).

As the same bias occurred in this previous incident (and in general other matches covered by BT featuring Manchester City), then there clearly has not been a change and possibly not even a discussion in the editorialship leading against bias, nor the commentating, not the anchor's opinions, nor the studio guests discussion.

What tangible, noticeable steps will now be put in place to ensure there is bias free discussion, commentating and reactions when covering any match?

What tangible, noticeable steps will now be put in place to ensure there will be even-handed discussion, commentating and reactions when covering any match for all English clubs in Europe, and for each club in the Premier League?

What tangible, noticable steps will now be put in place to ensure that future cases of bias result in on-screen verbal apologies for it, and/or publicly notified disciplinary action being taken against individuals?

I look forward to a full response to each of my questions, and to a future even-handed treating of Manchester City by the entire public facing BT team.

Regards'
Have yer got a reply yet from these Beastly Twunts yet, or was it a case of your comments will be forwarded to our waste recycling partners, or similar?

'Hi,

It has been notable that Manchester City is treated significantly different to other English teams by BT in Europe, is this due to our owners faith being Islam? When Manchester City play against foreign opposition, it is tangible that the BT style is biased in favour of the opposition, whereas all other English teams in Europe are backed against foreign opposition (which has been the case since I was a child in the 70's for TV broadcasting of English teams in Europe)is this due to our owners faith being Islam?

As the same bias occurred in this previous incident (and in general other matches covered by BT featuring Manchester City), then there clearly has not been a change and possibly not even a discussion in the editorial ship leading against bias, nor the commentating, not the anchor's opinions, nor the studio guests discussion. Is this due to our owners faith being Islam?

What tangible, noticeable steps will now be put in place to ensure that future cases of bias result in on-screen verbal apologies for it, and/or publicly notified disciplinary action being taken against individuals?

Regards'

Next time send this.

Here's something else which i have remembered about the commentary for this game with a certain Mr. Keown..
Just before half time our man ' Fletch ' mentioned that Keown meets a number of Arsenal fans to talk about the 1st half and how they have performed... FFS you are supposed to be neutral but they are that thick they forgot that the general population are watching this and not Arsenal TV.

'Hi,

Regards'
I got the cut and paste yesterday. Hope you don't mind, I will use your response as the basis of my follow up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.