BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

I have. It was succinct in its message to allay my fears BT was biased and dismissive in its arrogance that I had even come this conclussion. Absolute twats running right through its organisation.

Thanks for taking the time to contact us with your feedback.

BT Sport take its responsibility as a broadcaster extremely seriously and aims to deliver top quality live sports coverage to its viewers. We always try to take a fair view of the teams and the competitions which we broadcast and we’re sorry if you feel we’re biased in any of our coverage.

We hope you continue to enjoy BT Sport and all we have to offer.

I have a reference number for this complaint and unlike others who have cancelled their subscription I will be watching closely and making more complaints on top of this if it doesn't change. We try to take a fair view of the teams my arse!
We hope you continue to enjoy BT Sport and all we have to offer.

You’ve just fucking told them you aren’t enjoying it, so how can you continue to?

Remember this is BT Sports.
When we got to the CL Semi finals v Madrid, they posted a 4 page flyer promoting BT Sports and the CL in a national campaign and featured 3 of the 4 teams in the semi finals and completely ignored us. They later claimed this was an error, yeah right as if no one noticed the 1 English team in it was left off the design,
They are all red tops so want us to lose, even in the CL they commentate on our games totally differently to the other English clubs

Another sad thing about BT Sports is they don't allow any CL highlight programmes to be shown on other channels. Pay them or get nothing. Well they certainly get nothing from me.

The most biased commentary i have ever heard.But its not only that because you get 3 days of scrutiny from so called experts who obviously don't understand the rules.

Have not read the whole thread so apologies if this has already been mentioned. It will be interesting to see how they comment on our match next Saturday. I will be at the game but intend to record it, and the post match discussion, to see what their attitude is and how biased they will be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.