BT Sport or BT Bias?

Pigeonho said:
whipper said:
Sky Blue said:
Lanky streak off piss Humphrey's is a proper bulb. Forever looking for the shit stirring angle when there isn't one there.

You do know he has a Director in his ear piece,who will be feeding him info and angles to go!

I've worked with him 3 or 4 times,and the guy is sound.
Mate, on here they think all directors whisper 'slag em off or we will kidnap your family dog' to the various presenters! ;-)

Fuck me, you've started early. Vinnie banned for 3 games eh ? PMSL

Pigeonho said:
whipper said:
Sky Blue said:
Lanky streak off piss Humphrey's is a proper bulb. Forever looking for the shit stirring angle when there isn't one there.

You do know he has a Director in his ear piece,who will be feeding him info and angles to go!

Mate, on here they think all directors whisper 'slag em off or we will kidnap your family dog' to the various presenters! ;-)

Mad really,go on any other clubs forums and I'm sure they have threads similar to this.

whipper said:
Pigeonho said:
whipper said:

Mad really,go on any other clubs forums and I'm sure they have threads similar to this.
I'm sure they will.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:16 am --<br /><br />
manimanc said:
Has anybody mentioned that owen called us Manchester United again?
Just the once today though, and just the 5 times against wigan...
I find it irritating and very unprofessional. .....
He probably does it on purpose to wind city fans up.

whipper said:
Sky Blue said:

Before the game he said it was good for Hull that Demichelis was starting. I'm sure the Director didn't prompt that one. He comes across as a right whopper, Whipper.

TrueBlue1705 said:
I spat my pot noodle out all over the tv screen today listening that bitter little c*nt Owen and what have the other crappy pundits got against City, only Mcmanaman seemed to offer anything like an impartial view ....

We generally do not get this from a broadcast match. The opening discussion will centre round how X are to go about beating City. Everything positive about the opposition and a barrowload of negativity about City. Macmanamanmanamanamanamanan was very positive yesterday but the tit Jake was doing his best to ladle doom and gloom onto the Wigan and Barca results. The little shit would have loved a Hull win.

I lasted a full 22 seconds before the mute button was brought into action. It stayed on for the whole of the match. It would be nice if BTSport or SSNakesTV gave us the option of just 'crowd' noise.

Pigeonho said:
whipper said:
Sky Blue said:

Just out of interest if he's a decent guy and it's all the director, what would happen if he told the director after the broadcast that they should have more integrity than to behave like the gutter press and that he wouldn't continue to do it in future? Because every time I watch BT Humphrey does this, like a dog with a bone about absolute shit, sometimes to the point where the pundits look embarrassed. If he is, as you say, a decent bloke, he's doing himself no good at all by going along with it because he's making himself look like an utter ****.

Vienna_70 said:
Overall, I enjoy BT's coverage, though that twat Owen annoys the fuck out of me.

Just because you were a big name in your day, it doesn't mean you will make a good summariser.

BT used Owen Hargreaves a few times earlier in the season, and he was / is 100 times better than the snidey, boring little rag Scouse ****.

I hope BT get rid immediately.

I forgot to add that we like BT Sport because it's free, as we have BT Broadband and although the Better Half has her son's Sty log-in for her laptop, it's just not the same as watching it on TV.

Hopefully, BT will continue to provide its sports package free for its broadband customers, though I accept it will charge for some Champions' League matches.

Pigeonho said:
whipper said:
Pigeonho said:

I'm sure they will.

-- Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:16 am --

manimanc said:
Has anybody mentioned that owen called us Manchester United again?
Just the once today though, and just the 5 times against wigan...
I find it irritating and very unprofessional. .....
He probably does it on purpose to wind city fans up.

are you related 8-}

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.