BT Sport

city-till-i-cry

Heard a rumor it was free for the first day which is today.

Anyone else heard this or can confirm it?

Cheers

Statement from BT:-

BT Sport opens up channel for first day on TV

And launches online and with new app

BT Sport is about to go live. Tomorrow (August 1) sees the launch of the UK’s newest TV sports channels and to kick it off they will be free for all to see on the first day for anyone with Freeview, TV from BT or Sky.

The action starts at 6pm with a first night special live show featuring most of the channels’ new presenters, experts, commentators and special guests. These include Jake Humphrey, Clare Balding, Craig Doyle, Michael Owen, Steve McManaman, David James, Owen Hargreaves, Matt Dawson, Lynsey Hipgrave, Gary McAllister, Martin Bayfield, Anne Keothavong, Kim Little, Scott Redding, Neil Hodgson, Darrell Currie, Darren Fletcher, Sam Smith, Rosi Sexton, John Hathaway, Christian Howes, Des Kelly, Tom Watt, Caroline DeMoraes, Ian Darke, Ray Stubbs, Austin Healey, Ben Kay, Sarra Elgan, Eniola Aluko and Helen Skelton.

The show will take place in BT Sport’s brand new studios, the biggest purpose-built sports studios in Europe. It will give viewers a taste of what is to come from BT Sport with live links right across the country and an insight into the new programmes coming their way. The show will simulcast on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport 2 until the moment the two channels become independent when viewers will see Jake Humphrey heading to the football studio to cover the Audi Cup on BT Sport 1 and Craig Doyle in the BT Sport rugby studio covering the JP Morgan Asset Management 7s on BT Sport 2.

Free from 6pm. I'm at work and we have sky. I can see the City game on the planner for tonight!

Virgin media haven't negotiated a deal with Bt yet I reckon it will be sorted before the season starts

I have the full sky package + BT infinity broadband so i get BT Sport (BTS) for free.

I registered for free BTS ages ago and they sent me an email saying you're good to go on !st August (or words to that effect).

I hope it works without a hitch.

Will i also get ESPN for free or is that just for those that pay for BTS rather than getting it for free?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.