BT Sport

Still undecided whether to get it, gutted Sky didn't get the UFC. Said from the start I was boycotting because of Owen & Camel Gob but reckon I'll end up getting it.

It's impressing me so far although I shall be muting when Sturridge, Ox, Ferdinand and McManaman are pundits.

Just caught about 10 minutes of it and Sky must be pissing themselves.

Claire Balding saying she will try to showcase women's sports - good luck with that one. She was very close to calling Harry Rednapp 'Hairy Rednapp'. She managed to again mention the Olympics. She then said next week's show will 'live link' to Rio Ferdinand's house where he will have some friends round on the day before his testimonial...... Jesus Titty Fucking Christ!

As for the 'live' audience......well it just looks like some kids have been let loose with a camera crew and lots of money, but no idea of how to spend it.

oman0115 said:
Still undecided whether to get it, gutted Sky didn't get the UFC. Said from the start I was boycotting because of Owen & Camel Gob but reckon I'll end up getting it.

£15 activation and then £12 a month is a rip off I know sky is a rip off but you get decent channels and programmes.

The website is shit.

Doesn't show any picture.

Paid BT customer for years, no errors with any streaming sites, I can actually watch BT Sport through a dodgy stream from Russia and it works.

I go directly to BT's own website and it's just a blank image.

SHIT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.