BT Sport

I thought that too. Much better.

And it was great to see an all-City panel, even McPointalot was positive. Hopefully, we will see the same line-up for all of our CL games for the foreseeable future, though I wouldn't be fussed if McPointalot were replaced by another more pro-City member.

Pleased it was better. Watched in a bar in South Wales with no sound which is how I watched all games last year. I keep saying this but I would happily listen to Ferdinand if he wasn't such a snidey twat and offered grown up comments. Neville manages it.

Maybe I will resubscrinbe.

We all noted the change tonight, positivity from all concerned. Begs the question what were their previous instructions?

I think it was more a matter of the choice of pundit and commentary, Hargreaves is normally impartial, Lineker too except when Shearers with him perhaps but it was all so much more palatable tonight so credit where it's due. I'm happy with impartial they don't all have to be ex city players just as long as it's not negative slant after negative slant even when praise is warranted.

Feck me but they would have been hard pushed to say that was anything less than absolutely bloody brilliant.
Shame camel gob wasn't there to chew through his lines and squirm at how amazing we were.

At last!
It was hard to believe it was the same BT that normally slates us at every opportunity. It was as if they were commentating on the rags. Lets hope this sort of positive coverage continues.

We all noted the change tonight, positivity from all concerned. Begs the question what were their previous instructions?
Spot on, this really is the question that needs to be answered. Suppose it is hard for even BT to talk down a 5 nil away win but I feel they would have done last season.

BEin Sports had Peter Reid and Tony Dorigo, they were effusive in their praise for City.

My problem is I have sacked Sky and moving to Virgin. Question is do I watch the official channel or stick to a random stream on my Firestick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.