BT Sport

We all noted the change tonight, positivity from all concerned. Begs the question what were their previous instructions?

there wasn't any, the idiots were running the asylum. The whole set up screamed 'jobs for the boys'. I'm still staggered it went as far as it did. Completely unprofessional and lacked credibility and was the reason why I cancelled my subscription with them.

Have to say, I'm not a believer in the agenda but well done to everyone involved in the campaign to get more City-friendly pundits on TV. I'm glad they got what they wanted, let's see if it keeps up.

I have got Virgin so do not pay for BT but switched off at the final whistle. Punditry does not do it for me, after watching the match I form my own opinions.

I called BT shortly after the season ended to complain about their standard of punditry and spoke to some Scouse chap at their call centre.. . I made it clear that BT had an adgenda against City and highlighted the atrocious comments made by Jake Humphries following the CL QF against PSG - being a slimy scouser he did apologise and made assurances that BT WERE making changes not only to their commentary teams for CL Matches but a more positive opinion on any English team in all European competitions, he also admitted that BT had received numerous complaints from City fans..., let's see how this all pans out when they wheel out Camel Gob and the other ex Red Fuckers!! I've got BT on speed dial the minute they spew their anti City bile ..

Complete change of tone, without a doubt.
Still fairly negative before kick off - I didn't see the post game as locked into the Keirin weirdness on BBC1 but BT Sport had nowhere to go after that performance - did they major on the missed penalties?

Still fairly negative before kick off - I didn't see the post game as locked into the Keirin weirdness on BBC1 but BT Sport had nowhere to go after that performance - did they major on the missed penalties?

I wouldn't say so.

The goals, especially Sergio's hat-trick took most of their attention.

They did show them, but didn't make a big deal of the misses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.