BT Sport

I will never use any BT product as a result of this. Neither will my family. Most of my family are reds & some of them can't believe it either. They all thought that there was no agenda till they saw & heard the proof!

BT can suck on my left nut! All day!

Completely agree with this. I'd urge all Blues to ditch BT. We are all aware that there are other ways to see the game without paying a single penny to BT.

Stop making rich Rags even richer, get rid of BT today!

One swallow does not make a summer so their change could be just a temporary thing to get the year long subscriptions their Business Plan requires.
Think very carefully before thinking BT have learnt their lesson.

They know exactly where their fanbase is and for some strange reason bought the rights to CL then gambled it would be a non City event last year. When it dawned on them we were the only UK Club progressing they persisted with the anti City vitreol. We have retaliated by cancelling subscription and frankly the other UK fans probably didn´t watch so the anti City comments only served to antagonise City fans rather than appease Utd, Lfc etc...

Their change in pundits is welcome but you have to question their need for this change if a few thousand City fans can have such an effect because sure as eggs are eggs they would have kept the same formulae if their non City target audience had made up the difference.

However, a change of CEO may be imminent if their subscription targets are not met.
I think as soon a we get into the CL proper they will revert to type,dunny will be gone and mcpointy,wio and the ginger pig will all be back

Good that you / we are persisting with this. I always question the 'massive fan base' quoted by many who rely on Twitter followers, article clickers or Facebook likes to justify this.

All these figures can be manipulated by how they are extrapolated or counted. It wouldn't surprise me if the rags massage their followings to make them look bigger than what they are.

Quick example is that I have a load of Twitter followers who are people who have followed me back, random generated adverts or pervs trying their luck. Having said that, this does makes me look rather popular for somebody who has never tweeted out!

As for BT, they have missed a trick, the more they alienate the viewers with rag pontification, city and neutrals will consider them to support the most hated club in the uk as well as having little commentary integrity and impartiality.

Those who can, record and fast forward all the punditry and adverts then mute the game. So much easier on the ear and it does stop me from throwing a wobble at the tone of commentary. Sly sky are just as bad too...

Perv's trying their luck you say ...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.