BT Sport

Really disappointing but not surprising given the questions. There is really no way he can get out of those questions without admitting what we all know. I was considering getting it back after the pundits for the Bucarest game but I'll not bother now. It's a five minute walk to my local cricket club who show all games and I had some good times there last season. They don't have one of those little glasses in the bottom corner either!

I hope any remaining customers rethink and I hope to see this back on Sky/ITV very soon. BT can go the same was as Setanta for me.

Not sure they'd be any better once there were no rivals.

I still remember Sky thinking that having Ferguson as studio pundit for a City match was a good idea.

Hi Simon! I've been sleeping with your wife.
No connection to BT mate but just sharing something I have been told as a fact.
Any complaints air them and see if they act on them .they seem to have listened
As most people have noticed the change in style of coverage this season

No connection to BT mate but just sharing something I have been told as a fact.
Any complaints air them and see if they act on them .they seem to have listened
As most people have noticed the change in style of coverage this season

No need to pay for BT for CL coverage in the country I live in mate. So they could start by letting Dunnie go back to TV3.

If only highlights of the more stupid remarks made by the commentators and pundits could be replayed on the big screens at matches to show the fans how stupid the comments they make are, and to show viewers what real fans think of the idiots employed by the TV companies.

Imagine thousands of blues pointing and laughing at the clowns either on screen or in their box (do they still have a box between the East and South stands or did it go with the extension?)

Even if it happened there would be a quick advert break.

If only highlights of the more stupid remarks made by the commentators and pundits could be replayed on the big screens at matches to show the fans how stupid the comments they make are, and to show viewers what real fans think of the idiots employed by the TV companies.

Imagine thousands of blues pointing and laughing at the clowns either on screen or in their box (do they still have a box between the East and South stands or did it go with the extension?)

Yup. The screens would get smashed or at least covered in thousands of pies. I would give up a pie for that though.

I think being a football fan and saying stupid things goes hand in hand ,let alone having to say them at seconds notice with a mic pointed at them .
With a lot of time to think pre season I could have gone on tele and said hart will be captain ,zabba and korolov will be sold and sterling shouldn't be anywhere near the team and I think I get city :+) .

I have BT landline phone, internet (52Mb), email and Sport which still has 15 months to run. I wanted to ditch it before signing up again but Mrs H didn't what the trouble of changing all the email account passwords (and there are loads).
I'm currently logging all the sites that have our BT email as passcodes etc so that when the 15 months are up (or if they increase the prices during the contract term) I can bin them and be free!
Can't wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.